I am back home from Sedona! We had a really transformational time yet again. For many of us, the retreat was all about “coming home” – not just to this place that feels like home or even to the group of people who have become like family, but having the experience of coming home to ourselves. The image was taken on the Cow Pies Trail in Sedona at the beginning of our vortex tour with Jaap Van Etten (http://www.lemurantis.com). For each of the groups who went on the tour, the experience was unique and called them to different vortexes and experiences. All though, helped us to remember who we really are.
I will be offering two opportunities to work with this experience this week: 10/5 at 7PM EST Crossroads Coaching Community Empowerment Call where we will be doing a guided meditation to connect to this magical place and 10/8 at 6:30-8PM EST for a full moon Earth Wisdom Circle gathering in Sharon Center Ohio where we will connect with nature, a seventh chakra vortex, and our Spiritual Support Team through intuitive insight! You can learn more and register here if you are interested (Sunday 10/5 is the deadline for both): October Events
To work with this image, I would recommend imagining yourself walking down the path before you. See where your imagination leads and what insights your intuition offers about your true self!
Below are some simple directions to support your journey. Enjoy!
How to Work with the Image to Support the Process
- Take a moment to center yourself. Close your eyes and breathe in and out slowly three times. Let your exhale be longer than your inhale.
- Open your eyes and focus on the image. Ask your Spiritual Support Team to help you come into harmonic resonance with the image and to receive the amount of energy from the essence of the place for your highest and best good.
- Use your imagination to put yourself in the photo. Use all your senses to interact with what is shown. What do you feel, see, hear, smell, taste and touch as you connect?
- Ask for Divine guidance on how you can incorporate the gifts from this essence into your own life and situation. Allow yourself to feel the love and support flowing to you and through you from the Earth and the Divine.
- Repeat the affirmation (see caption) as you breathe in and out slowly.
- Be open to any additional thoughts, sounds, smells, or images that come to you as you are working with the photo. Consider these as messages to support you on your path. Ask what these impressions mean to you. What do they make you think or feel?
- Continue to recall the image throughout the day when you wish to bring in the energy it provides.
- Express your gratitude for the gifts given to you through the experience.
Much love to all!