I’m so excited that we are almost to the spring equinox and what a powerful spring equinox this one will be!
I just wanted to share about something new I’m going to be offering for spring – Intuitive Life Coaching Classes. I mentioned in an earlier post that after reading Why Quantum Physicists Do Not Fail by Greg Kuhn, along with a couple other resources that really resonated, I started using the concepts of quantum physics to begin shifting my limiting beliefs and moving into more empowering ones that are a better match for my life purpose.
In just one week of using this approach where I was focusing on clearing my limiting belief about being safe to really be “out there” doing my work, I had the following happen…
- I offered a fall retreat to Hocking Hills that filled in three days
- I was invited to participate in a Girls Night Out event where I spent the evening working with amazing women
- A client asked me to do weekly sessions with her using the concepts I’ve been sharing here
- Two new people joined my membership community
- I finished compiling a new book to publish that I hadn’t worked on in two years
- I came up with a new spring service, set up six workshops for the summer months, and nearly filled two sponsored events with a colleague coming from AZ
- I signed up for an Expo in May and got invited to two other events to do readings (and I said yes to both)
That was all just in the first week that I started using this approach! I have been continuing to work with the concepts and have been seeing amazing shifts in my relationships, my mood, and my health too. The client I have been working with using this approach mentioned that her husband commented how much more at peace she seems after just one session and she also signed up to attend a writer’s conference in Chicago where she is traveling all by herself from Germany!
As you can see, I’m pretty excited about the results of this approach and I really want to share the process with all of you. While private sessions are of course available if you want to work with this approach with more personalized guidance and support, I am also going to be offering weekly classes where I’ll be guiding you through the process on specific focus topics. Below are the details…
Create a life you love through weekly guided practice to plant your dreams and help them grow!
What to Expect – During the call, I will be sharing intuitive input and walking you through the use of different techniques designed to help you be empowered to manifest your dreams. At the end of the call, I will take questions and provide intuitive input for as many participants as time allows.
Where – Classes are held on the conference call line and are recorded. The link will be sent out by email to all who register, so you can download the recording and listen at your convenience if you are unable to make the call live.
When – Calls are held on Wednesday evenings from 6:30-7:30 PM Eastern Standard Time.
Love Exchange -$25/per call; Member Rate: $20/per call
Spring classes will be using techniques and concepts from Why Quantum Physicists Do Not Fail by Greg Kuhn, The Atlantis Legacy by Jennifer Hoffman, and The Tapping Solution by Nick Ortner. I’ve developed my own protocol for clearing limiting beliefs and establishing new patterns using these resources, intuitive guidance from my Angels and Guides and some other tools I have picked up along the way. I have been having amazing success with the process (and so have the clients I have been sharing it with) so I wanted to share it with all of you! Each class will empower you to…
- Get clear on what you want to create
- Uncover the stories/beliefs that you are telling yourself that are limiting your creations
- Create new beliefs to empower your new stories
- Learn tools to help you rewire your brain for your new, empowering beliefs
- Receive Intuitive insight, energy balancing tools, and other coaching tips to empower you through the process
- Offer a question and answer period to answer questions and provide intuitive input for as many participants as time allows
Below are the dates and topics for the calls. All calls begin at 6:30 PM EST and last approximately one hour. A downloadable recording will be available for those unable to join the call in person.
March 25, 2015 – Financial Abundance
April 1, 2015 – Fulfilling Work
April 8, 2015 – Loving Relationships
April 15, 2015 – Vibrant Health
April 22, 2015 – Success
April 29, 2015 – Fun and Play
How to Sign Up
Use the links below to register for the class. You will be redirected to PayPal where you can pay via a checking account, credit card or using a PayPal account. You will be emailed the conference call line information after your payment is received.
Please indicate the class focus topic that you are registering for in the comment section when you purchase.
Follow Up Empowerment Readings
Would you like a follow-up session for personalized intuitive guidance and support with the class focus topic and your unique story? You can purchase an empowerment reading at this link: Readings
I’m looking forward to sharing this process with you! The last day to register for the first class is Tuesday 3/24.
Have a beautiful day!
February’s theme is Creation, a perfect theme for the beginning of 2013 (January felt like the clean up loose ends month from 2012). So what does this mean for you and me? Well, I feel like we are beginning a process of learning how to create in a whole new way. Instead of setting a goal based on what our intellect recommends and working step-by-step to manifest it, we are learning to listen to our heart, set an intention, invoke Divine support and allow ourselves to be guided through the process of bringing this intention into physical form. It is an exciting time to be alive!
Last week, I had a wonderful session with Jeanne Michaels of Lemurantis. We were recording a call on how to use the Chakra Vortex Essences that she creates for those in my Earth Sanctuary program. Along with the very powerful healing energy that was flowing, she also shared a few pearls of wisdom that sparked some new pathways of thought for me. One of the activities she had me do at the end of our session was to work with gratitude. I was all ready to start sending out my gratitude to Mother Earth when Jeanne surprised me by saying, “Allow yourself to receive Mother Earth’s gratitude for you.”
This really surprised me! I had never considered that Mother Earth would be grateful for me. After all, aren’t we, as humans, always taking from her? Jeanne explained that as we connect with the chakra vortexes of the Earth, we are activating them, which is sending this powerful energy through the energetic grid of the Earth. This helps the Earth and all the creatures that live on her. I could feel the truth in what she said as she spoke. I was able then to allow myself to shift my perspective. I opened and felt myself “soaking up” this wonderful loving, flowing energy from Mother Earth. It was so gentle, supportive and kind that it brought tears to my eyes. After we spent a few moments with this, then Jeanne had me send gratitude to Mother Earth for the gifts she’d given me as well. It was as if the energy flowed in this perfect cycle, flowing in, flowing out. The circuit was complete where before it had only been one-sided.
I woke up in the middle of the night (my prime meditative time these days) and had this light bulb moment. I was working with Archangel Metatron on the concept of prosperity. What I was guided to do was to allow myself to receive (and really absorb and experience) the love and gratitude from those I have or am currently working with. This was more difficult than it sounds. I could easily send the love and gratitude I felt for each of them, but when it came to allowing me to really feel how much they valued me and their investment in what I do, it was much harder. It was as if a pathway that allowed me to experience this type of unconditional love and support had been shut down a long time ago. I had to keep practicing to move the fallen logs and debris out-of-the-way for the energy to flow to me. Once I was able to clear the blockage, it flowed very easily. I could feel my whole system soaking it up like a long dried out sponge. A wonderful experience! I realized that my love and gratitude for my clients wasn’t only because of what they were giving to me, but mostly because of how much I truly felt grateful for Who They Are. I could feel the same coming my way. Not that they loved me simply for what I could do for them, but instead the love was for me because I am being Who I Am. What a difference in how this felt!
I started playing with this concept in relationship to money. When I thought about receiving money, I felt tightness and fear. There was a fear that the people giving it wouldn’t have enough. There was a fear that I wouldn’t have enough. When I started applying the concepts above to it, suddenly the giving and the receiving of money was an exchange of love and a true acknowledgement of the gift of each person being who they really are. I have “thought” these ideas before, but suddenly, I could actually feel them! How appropriate that as we begin a month where we are focusing on our foundational level (first chakra) through my Earth Sanctuary Program, that I would be given such a gift from the Earth. To be able to allow myself to really receive through the heart instead of through the intellect is so important in the process of creating a solid, dependable inner foundation to build our new lives on.
As safety is key to this foundation, the concept of money comes to mind. I think money has been an exchange of fear so often in our society and world. I feel we are in the process of revising this, so that it takes on its true form as an expression of unconditional love and gratitude. Here are a few additional insights that came out of the experience connected to the concept of money:
- Money is simply the physical form of this love and gratitude. When I allowed myself to feel the money I receive as love, I was able to feel much more comfortable with receiving it.
- When we spend money, we are actually saying “I love you” to ourselves and the person we are sending it to. We are expressing our gratitude for the service or product they are providing, while also allowing ourselves to receive the gift of this service/product.
- Rather than focusing on the money we are giving away when we spend it, focus instead on the gratitude and love you feel for the service or product it is purchasing. From this point of view, paying anything takes on a whole new meaning. Gratitude is what we feel instead of fear that there won’t be enough. Feeling gratitude invites more opportunities to receive and feel more gratitude. We are spreading love, not fear.
This month, I invite you to play with this concept. So often, we rush through our lives and don’t really allow ourselves to feel the abundance of love, kindness, prosperity, peace, friendship, time, and joy that are in our world. Set the intention that this month, you will really soak it in. Let all the good in your world surround you and empower you. You really are a bright light. The world would be a very different place without the essence that is you here. That is true not because of what you do. It is true because of Who You Are.
In conclusion, I’d like to share a metaphor I was given that shows this concept. I’ve been hearing that we have evolved into new species. We are now butterflies with wings instead of caterpillars that crawl. The image I was shown pointed out that a butterfly’s motivation is to find the beauty and go where that is. I had a huge ah ha moment today as I was working with my dear friend, Lauren May. Butterflies have to drink the nectar for new flowers to grow. The nectar’s purpose is to attract the butterflies. It nourishes the butterfly and it helps the plant to spread because when it lifts off, the butterfly takes the pollen of the plant with it, carrying the seeds for new flowers to be born.
Take a look at your own life. Are you really drinking in the nectar of the flowers that are already in your life? If we don’t allow ourselves to feel the love and abundance we have right now, new sources of this abundance can’t grow. We have to do our part. Drink in the love that is expressed in your world through gifts of time, friendship, money, and simple pleasures. Really let yourself feel these gifts and in doing so, you plant the seeds for more and more love to flow into your life.
Much love to each and every one of you!
PS. If you’d like to learn more or purchase the chakra vortex essences created by Jeanne Michaels, you can find the information here: Chakra Vortex Essences
Are you worried about your financial security? Forecasts for a slumping economy can be especially difficult for those of us in the healing arts. Often our services, while very much needed, are seen as luxuries and can be the first thing to be cut out of the budget when money gets tight.
So what can you do to stay financially secure through these fluctuations?
Below are a few coaching tips to help you navigate a difficult economic climate:
1. Tighten your belt: Are there areas in your own budget where you could cut back? I read The Automatic Millionaire by Financial guru, David Bach where he talked about the “Latte Factor.” He explained how cutting out something as simple as a daily cup of gourmet coffee adds up to a lot of money quickly. He recommends looking for a way you can save even $5 a day. Just think about it…$5 a day adds up to $150 a month! I’ve used his strategies and they really work. Here’s a link to his books at my Amazon store: http://astore.amazon.com/sanctuary0a-20?%5Fencoding=UTF8&node=5.
2. Be Creative About How You Offer Your Services: Spend some time thinking about what you offer as a Lightworker. Is there a way that you could offer your services in a group setting? Can you create an informational product to sell from your website? What about offering a class or workshop? Are there supplemental products you use in your practice that you could sell? Try to find some ways to offer your healing gifts and still make your hourly fee, while making it less expensive for your clients to participate. After all, they are feeling the financial stress too which means they need your healing gifts more, not less. Create an option that is a win win situation for you both!
3. Supplement Your Income: As you are building your practice or business, it may (and often is) necessary to have a secondary source of income. What are your skills and education? Are there other things you can do temporarily to fill the financial gap? Easing the financial stress will make it easier to draw new clients to you. Remember we all communicate at a subconscious level and if you are desperate for clients, this will be picked up by the people who you want to hire you. When you are relaxed, it will be much easier for the love of what you do to shine through to those you are trying to attract.
4. Make a Plan: What is your plan for expanding your business? Have you developed strategies to incorporate multiple streams of income? Do you have a mailing list to share your new services with? How will you let people know about what you have to offer? Create a business plan to map out how you will market and incorporate additional means of earning income. Moving beyond earning income only through working with one on one clients is the best way to develop a strong financial base that won’t be subjected to the ups and downs of the finanical climate. Start making a plan how you will create this new type of business today.
5. Have Faith: This last step is often the hardest for all of us. Try to remember that even when it seems like no one needs what you have to offer, that God gave you your unique gifts for a reason. I promise you that someone out there is praying for help only you can provide right now. Believe that your special abilities are here as part of your Divine Purpose, which means God must have a plan for how the people who need your gifts are going to find you. Hang in there…the one thing you can count on in life is change, so if you are in a down swing, an upswing must be on the way!
PS. I’m taking my own advice…check out my club offerings and sensitive person mentoring program where you can experience the benefits of my coaching services and network with other Lightworkers at this link: http://www.EmpoweringLightworkers.com