The Grow Your Gifts Meditations are something I use to help me come back to my own center by reconnecting to nature. This is a photo from Longboat Key, Florida. I love pelicans! These pelicans were hanging out on the dock by the restaurant we were eating at and were clearly unconcerned about all the people around. To me, pelicans always seem to be very self-confident and comfortable with who they are. For those of us ready to embrace our own uniqueness this month, the pelican is a wonderful role model. I hope you find connecting with their energy helpful!
How to Work with the Image
- Take a moment to center yourself. Close your eyes and breathe in and out slowly three times. Let your exhale be longer than your inhale.
- Open your eyes and focus on the image. Ask your Spiritual Support Team to help you come into harmonic resonance with the image and to receive the amount of energy from the essence of the place for your highest and best good.
- Use your imagination to put yourself in the photo. Use all your senses to interact with what is shown. What do you feel, see, hear, smell, taste and touch as you connect?
- Ask for Divine guidance on how you can incorporate the gifts from this essence into your own life and situation. Allow yourself to feel the love and support flowing to you and through you from the Earth and the Divine.
- Repeat the affirmation (see caption) as you breathe in and out slowly.
- Be open to any additional thoughts, sounds, smells, or images that come to you as you are working with the photo. Consider these as messages to support you on your path. Ask what these impressions mean to you. What do they make you think or feel?
- Continue to recall the image throughout the day when you wish to bring in the energy it provides.
- Express your gratitude for the gifts given to you through the experience.
For those in the USA, don’t the pelicans look like they are getting ready to watch the fireworks? 🙂 A fun thought as we celebrate the freedom of our country this week!
Love and blessings to all!
Normally, I share these in the morning, but I was feeling the need for a re-focus for my day today and thought you might be feeling the same way. I asked for guidance to help with this and selected one of the morning musings I’d written previously. This is the one that showed up. I hope you find it helpful (whenever you come upon it :))!
I see a baby rabbit. Its nose is twitching. It is sitting in a grassy field in early morning. The sun is shining and the ground is moist with dew. The rabbit is eating the grass and it feels safe as it is right outside a hole that is made from the tall grass.
This gives me the feeling of sitting on the front porch, sipping a hot cup of tea, and enjoying the morning. The rabbit feels safe and is able to enjoy the beauty around it. There is no need to rush around or be wary. There is a gentle peace to the scene that is very relaxing.
Today, I will let myself relax and enjoy the simple beauty of the day, knowing that all is well in my world.
I pray it is so, and so it is…
Wishing you a wonderful day!