We are moving into a new season this month and many ways I feel this is a metaphor for where we are going within ourselves. Walls seem to be crumbling around structures and perceptions. Suddenly, it feels like there is a huge push to just be who we are! It sounds simple enough, but so often we get challenged when we really start to step fully into all of the song that is us. For me, it feels like a testing to keep strengthening the pathways within my psyche. It is also allowing us to really love and get to know aspects that we have formally repressed.
For me, the Fool archetype has been coming forward. I have a wonderful book called Awakening the Heroes Within by Carol Pearson. I’ve done the Heroic Mythic Index many times and consistently I had the highest score for Ruler and Magician and a very low score for Fool. Feeling foolish or embarrassing myself was pretty close to the worst thing I could imagine when I was younger. Now, I’m finding this huge itch to laugh more, play more, and to all around just lighten up! Life is full of things to worry about and my guess is that it always will be. Yet, the Fool reminds us that we can still laugh at it all and find the joy in the moment. We can be silly and play and still be okay. This photo is here to help empower the opening of the walls we have built to keep emotions at bay. As we open to our own feelings and deeper self, we open to the Divine and a steady stream of love from our own Spirit, a place where we are always safe.
Here is an image taken in Northern Ireland and some tips on how to use it to empower yourself:
How to Work with the Image to Support the Process
- Take a moment to center yourself. Close your eyes and breathe in and out slowly three times. Let your exhale be longer than your inhale.
- Open your eyes and focus on the image. Ask your Spiritual Support Team to help you come into harmonic resonance with the image and to receive the amount of energy from the essence of the place for your highest and best good.
- Use your imagination to put yourself in the photo. Use all your senses to interact with what is shown. What do you feel, see, hear, smell, taste and touch as you connect?
- Ask for Divine guidance on how you can incorporate the gifts from this essence into your own life and situation. Allow yourself to feel the love and support flowing to you and through you from the Earth and the Divine.
- Repeat the affirmation (see caption) as you breathe in and out slowly.
- Be open to any additional thoughts, sounds, smells, or images that come to you as you are working with the photo. Consider these as messages to support you on your path. Ask what these impressions mean to you. What do they make you think or feel?
- Continue to recall the image throughout the day when you wish to bring in the energy it provides.
- Express your gratitude for the gifts given to you through the experience.
Love to you all!