I uncover my true self and connect to my power and wisdom with ease.
This photo was taken at Hopewell Monument National Park. I spent some time on the ground on the other side of the large mound in the center of the photo. It has amazing energy! The sycamore really stood out too. In Ted Andrew’s Nature-Speak, sycamore means “nourishment and beauty abound; new life and new gifts.” Another section describes it in this way, “The sycamore awakens the feminine energies of intuition, beauty and nourishment around us. It can open us to the energies of love and Nature and all their magnificent aspects. The sycamore will augment all connections to Nature, and its appearance in our life encourages us to draw upon the realm of Nature for health, abundance and inspiration.” You might want to do this two times. One to connect with the energy of the Earth around the large mound and the second time to connect with the energy of the sycamore.
How to Work with the Image to Support the Process
- Take a moment to center yourself. Close your eyes and breathe in and out slowly three times. Let your exhale be longer than your inhale.
- Open your eyes and focus on the image. Ask your Spiritual Support Team to help you come into harmonic resonance with the image and to receive the amount of energy from the essence of the place for your highest and best good.
- Use your imagination to put yourself in the photo. Use all your senses to interact with what is shown. What do you feel, see, hear, smell, taste and touch as you connect?
- Ask for Divine guidance on how you can incorporate the gifts from this essence into your own life and situation. Allow yourself to feel the love and support flowing to you and through you from the Earth and the Divine.
- Repeat the affirmation (see caption) as you breathe in and out slowly.
- Be open to any additional thoughts, sounds, smells, or images that come to you as you are working with the photo. Consider these as messages to support you on your path. Ask what these impressions mean to you. What do they make you think or feel?
- Continue to recall the image throughout the day when you wish to bring in the energy it provides.
- Express your gratitude for the gifts given to you through the experience.
Have a wonderful day!