It is bitterly cold in Ohio right now. The weather is making it very difficult to be outdoors as much as I like to be. It is a good time to remember we can always connect and bring in the energy of Mother Earth, even if we aren’t able to be directly outdoors. Take a moment to connect with this image, feeling the warmth of the sun and the bright, freshness to the air to recharge your own inner sun. Eventually, the sun will bring spring again. We might as well take this time to dream within of what we wish to see bloom when the season changes.
How to Work with the Image to Support the Process
- Take a moment to center yourself. Close your eyes and breathe in and out slowly three times. Let your exhale be longer than your inhale.
- Open your eyes and focus on the image. Ask your Spiritual Support Team to help you come into harmonic resonance with the image and to receive the amount of energy from the essence of the place for your highest and best good.
- Use your imagination to put yourself in the photo. Use all your senses to interact with what is shown. What do you feel, see, hear, smell, taste and touch as you connect?
- Ask for Divine guidance on how you can incorporate the gifts from this essence into your own life and situation. Allow yourself to feel the love and support flowing to you and through you from the Earth and the Divine.
- Repeat the affirmation (see caption) as you breathe in and out slowly.
- Be open to any additional thoughts, sounds, smells, or images that come to you as you are working with the photo. Consider these as messages to support you on your path. Ask what these impressions mean to you. What do they make you think or feel?
- Continue to recall the image throughout the day when you wish to bring in the energy it provides.
- Express your gratitude for the gifts given to you through the experience.
Much love to you all!