I love this tree! It is a very old and famous oak tree called the Angel Oak in South Carolina. I chose it today because of the feeling I get when I connect to the energy of the branch as it rests on the Earth. Sometimes, life can get a little heavy. This reminds me that Mother Earth is always there to offer her support, both physically and energetically. I also really love how the shadows are reflected on the ground around the branch. A good reminder to look closely to be sure that which we are reacting to is actually there. Sometimes it is just a shadow of what has been.
How to Work with the Image to Support the Process
- Take a moment to center yourself. Close your eyes and breathe in and out slowly three times. Let your exhale be longer than your inhale.
- Open your eyes and focus on the image. Ask your Spiritual Support Team to help you come into harmonic resonance with the image and to receive the amount of energy from the essence of the place for your highest and best good.
- Use your imagination to put yourself in the photo. Use all your senses to interact with what is shown. What do you feel, see, hear, smell, taste and touch as you connect?
- Ask for Divine guidance on how you can incorporate the gifts from this essence into your own life and situation. Allow yourself to feel the love and support flowing to you and through you from the Earth and the Divine.
- Repeat the affirmation (see caption) as you breathe in and out slowly.
- Be open to any additional thoughts, sounds, smells, or images that come to you as you are working with the photo. Consider these as messages to support you on your path. Ask what these impressions mean to you. What do they make you think or feel?
- Continue to recall the image throughout the day when you wish to bring in the energy it provides.
- Express your gratitude for the gifts given to you through the experience.
Have a beautiful day!
2 thoughts on “Grow Your Gifts Meditation – Support from Mother Earth”
Reblogged this on Sanctuary at Crossroads Coaching and commented:
A meditation to help you connect to Mother Earth and the beautiful Angel Oak!