I thought this photo might be helpful today as I know many of us are struggling a bit with emotional balance and well-being right now. Gladiolas have the following message in Ted Andrews’ book, Nature-Speak, “The gladiola is a reminder to make ourselves more receptive to divine will. Now is the time to assert your strength and follow your inner spiritual impulse. This flower activates an energy, which makes us receptive to more light in our life. We begin to reassess where we have been placing our life efforts. It raises lower emotions to higher aspirations, encouraging us to follow our own spiritual impulses now.” Below are some additional tips to help connect with the essence of this beautiful flower. I hope you find it lifts your spirit and brings you joy today.
How to Work with the Image
- Take a moment to center yourself. Close your eyes and breathe in and out slowly three times. Let your exhale be longer than your inhale.
- Open your eyes and focus on the image. Ask your Spiritual Support Team to help you come into harmonic resonance with the image and to receive the amount of energy from the essence of the place for your highest and best good.
- Use your imagination to put yourself in the photo. Use all your senses to interact with what is shown. What do you feel, see, hear, smell, taste and touch as you connect?
- Ask for Divine guidance on how you can incorporate the gifts from this essence into your own life and situation. Allow yourself to feel the love and support flowing to you and through you from the Earth and the Divine.
- Repeat the affirmation (see caption) as you breathe in and out slowly.
- Be open to any additional thoughts, sounds, smells, or images that come to you as you are working with the photo. Consider these as messages to support you on your path. Ask what these impressions mean to you. What do they make you think or feel?
- Continue to recall the image throughout the day when you wish to bring in the energy it provides.
- Express your gratitude for the gifts given to you through the experience.
With love to all,